Digital Business Development Manager (m/f/i)
About lala Berlin:
Lala Berlin is a Berlin-based fashion and lifestyle label, founded in 2005. Founder and Creative Director Leyla Piedayesh led her brand through the past 16 years to a worldwide successful fashion label. It is a young, dynamic, urban brand, which focuses on high-end materials such as silk, cashmere, leather and wool. Lala Berlin fashion is unmistakable in its cool femininity, whilst being absolutely wearable, which is why it is so highly covered – by individualists as well as international personalities from the worlds of music, fashion and film.
The Digital Business Development Manager (m/w/i) at Lala Berlin has 3 main objectives:
- Growing the Lala Berlin e-commerce business commensurate with company targets
- Managing and developing the e-commerce team (internal and external) to support growth
- Insuring a top level of customer service to our customers.
In your role you must be able to work independently and with motivation to achieve your goals. Flexibility to adjust to competing and changing needs of the business is also critical to this role.
Self-directed management, planning and controlling of all activities of E-Commerce
- Annual strategic planning as well as budget responsibility and expense control
- Manage projects for the website developments that optimise the digital customer experience and maximize sales. (usability, user experience, technology, product range)
- Identify new areas of digital growth and provide expertise on current ecommerce industry best practices
- Oversee reporting and analysis of trading and activity. Present to senior management team on a regular basis
- Purchasing and assortment planning
- Oversight of the relationship with the third-party digital and other support agencies
- Full ownership of the PPC planning, e-commerce newsletters and all online marketing activities
- Collaboration with Supply Chain and external 3PL partner for focused oversight on successful/timely order fulfillment to our customers. Client satisfaction is of utmost importance
- Together with the marketing and Supply Chain team, develop strategies and plan the delivery of the trading and marketing calendar
- Strategic guidance and control of lala Berlin CRM program.
- Oversight of all image productions and deliveries for the online shop
- Organizational control of the day-to-day operations of the online shop team
- Leadership, development, and motivation of the e-commerce team (internal and external)
- Good understanding of brand identity and strong visual eye
- Completed business studies, ideally with a focus on e-commerce / e-business or a comparable qualification
- Minimum 3 years professional experience driving online business development and experience in project management
- High affinity to the Internet and numbers as well as interest in new developments in e-commerce
- Comprehensive understanding of the vital e-commerce KPIs
- Experience with Shopify, Yotpo, Zendesk as well as Google Suite is preferable
- Responsible and result-oriented work in a team, strong communication skills, persuasive power as well as analytical and conceptual competency
- A team player able to collaborate with diverse personalities
- Very good German and English skills
- Young and dynamic company environment
- Fast and growing brand portfolio
- Fresh fruits
- Contribution to BVG subscription
Are you enthusiastic about this challenging task and do you have the required know-how please apply here. We are looking forward to getting to know you.