GRAPHIC DESIGNER (m/f/i)
Lala Berlin is an internationally operating fashion company based in Berlin, which has successfully established itself as a coveted fashion label in the national and international fashion market. Lala Berlin stands for innovative garments, detailed precision, progressive cuts, and high-quality materials. The label has evolved from its original core area of high-end knitwear towards an innovative mix of materials and offers the full range of ready-to-wear as well as made-to-measure and accessories.
To support our team, we are looking for a:
GRAPHIC DESIGNER (m/f/i)
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and the Business Units in the conception and development of creative marketing tools
- Ideation, concepting, design, visualization of creative marketing concepts
- Transform product marketing stories into unique and impactful creative content
- Mock up ideas for key visuals/campaign visuals based of initial direction
- Create digital mood boards
- Work across marketing channels to develop creative ideas
- Monitor trends in social media tools, apps, channels, design and strategy
- Develop content used for sell-in, sell-through or other seasonal meetings
- Conduct the post-production including asset selection and retouching process
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience required
- Digitally focused, with skills across whole creative suite to be able to create proof of concepts, moving imagery such as gifs and video content.
- Culturally connected and passionate with a genuine knowledge and passion for arts/culture, streetwear/fashion
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD (knowledge of After Effects, Dimension, Premiere are a plus)
- Thorough understanding of creative process as well as interactive, digital design and video storytelling
- Photography and video capabilities are a plus
- Experience shooting or directing shoots under aggressive, time-sensitive conditions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to function autonomously and in a cooperative, diverse group
- Tremendous attention to detail, and extraordinary time-management skills
- Travel, including international travel may be required
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design and/or relevant field of education/study.
- Very good development opportunities as well as performance oriented compensation
- An expanding company with a dynamic and dedicated team
- A very pleasant working atmosphere with nice colleagues
- Contribution to BVG ticket
Are you enthusiastic about this challenging task and do you have the required know-how please apply here. We are looking forward to getting to know you.