Interns (m/f/i) for the Product Development & Production department
To support our team, we are looking for two motivated and competent
INTERNS (M/F/I) FOR THE PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT & PRODUCTION DEPARTMENT.
- Your area of responsibility:
- Assistance of the product manager
- Support and assistance in the control and monitoring of production and sampling processes
- Textile quality assurance
- General tasks around a fashion label
- Enrolled student of a course of study in the field of clothing technology
- Very good PC skills in the usual Office programs, as well as Illustrator and Photoshop are available
- Structured, committed and independent working style
- Ability to work under pressure even in stressful work situations
- Confident English, both written and spoken
- An expanding company with a dynamic and international environment in which it is fun to work
- A challenging field of activity in which you work independently within the team
- A very pleasant working atmosphere with nice colleagues
- Getting to know the work processes of a fashion company
Type of internship: Compulsory internship as part of your studies (6 months) or orientation internship before studies/training
Are you enthusiastic about this challenging task and do you have the required know-how? We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Please let us know the earliest possible starting date and the desired period of time, and let us know if this is a compulsory internship as part of your studies. We look forward to receiving your application documents with a photo (max. 5 MB), which you can send using the application form below.