MID-SENIOR SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER (m/f/i)
MID-SENIOR SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER (M/F/I)Marketing · Berlin, Deutschland
About lala Berlin:
Lala Berlin is a Berlin-based fashion and lifestyle label, founded in 2005. Founder and Creative Director Leyla Piedayesh led her brand through the past 16 years to a worldwide successful fashion label. It is a young, dynamic, urban brand, which focuses on high-end materials such as silk, cashmere, leather and wool. Lala Berlin fashion is unmistakable in its cool femininity, whilst being absolutely wearable, which is why it is so highly covered – by individualists as well as international personalities from the worlds of music, fashion and film.
We’re searching for a talented and motivated Mid-Senior Social Media Manager to join the lala family. This is a rare opportunity to be immersed in the heart of Berlin fashion and have meaningful creative and strategic input in marketing initiatives. The successful candidate will be joining a bright and motivated team, working on exciting projects from fashion imagery campaigns to sustainability initiatives.
- Understand the lala Berlin customer and our brand deeply and use that knowledge to build relevant, creative, on-brand social media tactics to authentically engage with them to drive brand awareness, consideration and/or conversion.
- Present concepts for truly engaging and interesting content to Content Manager for execution, effective in generating engagement and follower growth and consistent with our company positioning.
- Develop benchmark metrics to measure and improve the results of social media content and engagement, based on ongoing competitor analysis and industry trend reports.
- Data-oriented, with understanding and ownership of content and audience KPIs.
- Report on findings to determine actionable insights.
- Stay up to date on latest trends and features to ensure the lala Berlin social media strategy is always current and innovative.
- Work collaboratively cross-department to align communication and strategies with all departments.
- Community management – employ a range of community management techniques to organically grow the lala Berlin SoMe audiences, while nurturing relationships with our existing audiences.
The successful Social Media Manager candidate will have:
- Completed degree in marketing, communications, media management, fashion management or similar
- Deep knowledge of social media with a primary focus on Instagram and Facebook, and secondary focus on LinkedIn and TikTok.
- Previous experience managing social media channels for fashion and/or lifestyle brands
- Enthusiasm for online marketing topics and social media
- Analytical abilities in measuring SoMe performance with proven actionable strategies to achieve positive change.
- An eye for digital-first imagery and design and ability to use brand imagery in new ways to drive results.
- Strong copywriting skills that can adapt to brand tone
- Adobe Suite skills are a plus
- Defined aesthetical feel & taste
- Structured and committed, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent English spoken and written
- Young and dynamic company environment
- Fast and growing brand portfolio
- Fresh fruits
- Contribution to BVG subscription
Are you enthusiastic about this challenging task and do you have the required know-how please apply here. We are looking forward to getting to know you.