SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER (m/f/i)
Lala Berlin is an internationally operating fashion company based in Berlin, which has successfully established itself as a coveted fashion label in the national and international fashion market. Lala Berlin stands for innovative garments, detailed precision, progressive cuts, and high-quality materials. The label has evolved from its original core area of high-end knitwear towards an innovative mix of materials and offers the full range of ready-to-wear as well as made-to-measure and accessories.
To support our team, we are looking for:
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER (M/F/I)
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Development and implementation of the social media plan aligned with the overall marketing calendar and strategy.
- Daily administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content across Instagram and Facebook, while updating the company's LinkedIn profile.
- Paid SoMe advertising
- Focus on building a follower base and boost engagement across all channels.
- Community management
- Develop benchmark metrics to measure and improve the results of social media content and engagement, based on ongoing competitor analysis and industry trend reports.
- Analyze and evaluate social media campaigns, owned media and paid, and report on a weekly basis.
- Work closely with Ecommerce team to align communication and ensure effective monitoring and reporting of Social Media’s impact on traffic and conversion.
- Identify, interpret and report social media trends to Marketing Director.
- Creation of campaign concepts for small digital-first productions
- Successfully achieving the goals of this role will depend on the ability to be flexible and on top of the news and instantaneously adapting the social media channels accordingly.
The responsibilities listed in this job description may change based on the needs of the business
The successful Social Media Manager candidate will have:
- Completed degree in media management, fashion journalism or fashion management
- Work experience via online activities of fashion labels and in the area of editing
- Enthusiasm for online marketing topics and social media
- Photography skills
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator knowledge
- Strong copywriting skills
- Defined aesthetical feel & taste
- Structured, committed, and independent work
- Resilience even in stressful work situations
- Excellent English spoken and written
- Very good development opportunities as well as performance oriented compensation
- An expanding company with a dynamic and dedicated team
- A very pleasant working atmosphere with nice colleagues
- Contribution to BVG ticket
Are you enthusiastic about this challenging task and do you have the required know-how please apply here. We are looking forward to getting to know you.