WAREHOUSE COORDINATOR (m/f/i)
Lala Berlin is an internationally operating fashion company based in Berlin, which has successfully established itself as a coveted fashion label in the national and international fashion market. Lala Berlin stands for innovative garments, detailed precision, progressive cuts, and high-quality materials. The label has evolved from its original core area of high-end knitwear towards an innovative mix of materials and offers the full range of ready-to-wear as well as made-to-measure and accessories.
To support our team, we are looking for:
Warehouse Coordinator (m/f/i)
The WAREHOUSE COORDINATOR at Lala Berlin is tasked with managing the day-to-day operations of the LALA Berlin external warehouse provider. The successful candidate for this role understands the importance of client satisfaction and the revenue impact of ensuring that in-bound and out-bound operations are error free. This role requires an intimate knowledge of warehouse systems and must be a problem solver willing to roll up their sleeves.
- Oversight of day-to-day warehouse operations (in-bound and out-bound)
- Out-bound customs & duties à client EUR1 documentation where necessary
- In-bound rule development on special product/3rd party partnerships (other brands) intake
- In-bound communication to external warehouse partner
- Quality Check organization in collaboration with Production
- Awareness of and adherence to special client shipping conditions
- Out-bound seasonal projections to external warehouse partner (in collaboration with Supply Chain Manager)
- Communication of channel (OLS, BOU, Wholesale and Marketing) shipping out-bound status on a weekly basis
- Management of on time processing of SWAP and returns from Wholesale clients and returns processing of e-commerce channel (collaboration with Logistics Ops Manager on credit notes to relevant clients a must)
- Seasonal projections to external warehouse partner on expected in-bound quantities (in collaboration with Supply Chain Manager)
The ideal candidate for this position must have the following skills:
- Collaborative team player
- Project management
- ERP & other systems proficiency
- Warehouse operations
- Understanding of product lifecycle and client satisfaction standards
- Understanding of e-business / e-procurement systems.
- Troubleshooting, problem solving.
- Understanding of cross-cultural / global issues.
- Fluency in German and very good english are a must
Salary & Benefits:
- Commensurate with position and experience
- Competitive benefits
- Contribution to BVG ticket
Are you enthusiastic about this challenging task and do you have the required know-how please apply here. We are looking forward to getting to know you.